Our guiding principle is we will always aim to have Sunday morning services in the event of bad weather. We are New Englanders! Think Snow-Bowl!
There are some instances where we would need to cancel Sunday morning services:
- When State of local officials initiate a safe-travel ban.
- Major Snow/Ice accumulation
- Our snow removal team is delayed clearing the parking lot
- We lose power
In the event we need to cancel Sunday services:
- A decision will be made by 5AM to either; 1) move to one hybrid service at 11AM, 2) Online services only, or 3) cancel all services.
- We will communicate any cancellation through all of our communication channels (All-Church Email, Website, Social Media (Facebook, IG), Text in Church.). We will also communicate through the Religious Closing Listing on Channel 5 & Channel 7 News Stations.If we move our services online you can view the services by clicking here
In the event we need to close the building during a weekday (same guiding principle applies):
- A decision to delay the opening of the building for the morning or close the building for the entire day will be made by 5AM.
- A decision to close the building for the evening will be made by 3PM.
- We will communicate any cancellation through all of our communication channels (All-Church Email, Website, Social Media (Facebook & Instagram). We will also communicate through the Religious Closing Listing on Channel 5 & Channel 7 News Stations.
- In the event of a building closure, all ministries and programs who use the building will be canceled.
Hopefully the use of this plan will be minimal. As always, please use your discretion when deciding to travel during a winter storm.