Thanks for accessing these on-line assessments. Each will help reveal how God has uniquely “wired” you. In turn, the results will be instrumental in helping you find your “right fit” in the work of the kingdom. King David in Psalm 139 wrote that each person is uniquely and wonderfully made. The Apostle Paul took it one step further in Ephesians 4:10 saying that our uniqueness was meant to be used to fulfill God’s plans that he had set aside for each of us to do.
So, enjoy this process. Here’s what we suggest you do:
- Take a moment and ask God to quiet your heart and give you the ability to answer each question truthfully. Recognize that there are NO WRONG ANSWERS. Think of this as a time to unwrap gifts like you would at Christmas or your birthday.
- Select the one response that you feel best characterizes yourself.
- Try to stay away from the middle “3’s.” Think, “If I HAD TO CHOOSE, then…”
- Do not spend too much time on any one item. “First impression” on assessments like these are usually the best impressions. Remember, this IS NOT A TEST.
- Please give an answer for each item. The system will not allow you to skip any items so simply decide. The answers are not in stone. You will have ample opportunity to think through the results with the 301 Coach that will be assigned to you after completing the assessment.
- Do not consult others on how you should answer the questions.
- Work at your own pace.
* Assessment 1 you will identify your PASSIONS – Please select all that apply.
* Assessment 2 you will identify your ABILITIES – Please select all that apply.
* Assessment 3 will help you identify your Spiritual Gifts that are highlighted in Romans 12, I Corinthians 12 and Ephesians 4. For the best results, answer each statement according to who you are, not who you would like to be or think you ought to be. Overall these assessments should take about 15-20 minutes.
To Get Started:
Simply enter your MyNorthRiver login username and password. Haven’t logged in before? CLICK HERE to sign up
How to Finish:
- When you are finished, click the SAVE button at the end to view your results.
- Once you have completed the 3 Assessments and hit SAVE a notice will be sent to the Life Development Pastor, Denis Keith, who will, in turn, assign you your very own 310 Coach. The Coach will then contact you and arrange a time for you to “meet” and talk through the results and help you find your “Fit.” A meeting can take place in person, perhaps at North River or elsewhere. It can also happen over the phone if that works best for your schedule.
Discovering God’s design for your life has some amazing possibilities, so enjoy the process.